We give your carpets the professional cleaning they really need. Your carpet acts as a large filter, trapping dirt, dust, and allergens deep down in the fiber. Using our state-of-the-art hot water extraction we remove these dust particles and allergens, so you enjoy a clean and healthy home for you and your family.
Our Cleaning process includes:
- Pre-Inspection – Our technician will do a walk through inspection and identify soiling conditions. The technician will identify potential permanent stains and listen to any concerns you may have. Our technician will then decide the best carpet cleaning method to ensure you receive the highest quality carpet cleaning.
- Furniture Moving – Upon request our technicians will move sofas, chairs, tables, and smaller items. Larger or heavier items cost extra to move (ex. beds and dressers).
- Pre Spray – Carpet cleaning solution is applied to break down soils and spots using environmentally safe carpet cleaning solutions.
- Soil Extraction and Rinse Clean – Truck-mounted steam cleaning is used to thoroughly flush the carpet pile. Water pressure and temperature are used carefully to ensure the carpet does not become too wet.
- Neutralizer – A carpet cleaning solution is used to make sure your carpet is pH balanced which means no sticky residue is left behind.
- Post Spot – Certain carpet cleaning methods and specialty spotting solutions are used to remove tougher spot.
- Post Cleaning Inspection – Our Technicians will walk through with you pointing out the cleaning results.